Medicine Circle with Lisa Bourque
October 17 @ 12:00 PM - 1:00 PMFree
Are you interested in having a conversation about how the traditional teachings of the Medicine Wheel can transform our community? Perhaps you have some ideas or wisdom to share with the community of The ADAAWE Indigenous Business Hub members?
Join us for a meditation and sharing circle led by our member Lisa Bourque, a Health & Wellness Consultant from Aamjiwnaang First Nation. Learn about how we can all work together to apply the wisdom from the Medicine Wheel teachings to help our communities and businesses grow.
Drop in to ADAAWE Indigenous Business Hub on Tuesdays, weekly from 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM to join our Medicine Circle with Lisa Bourque and benefit from the following learning outcomes;
- Members only sharing circle
- Smudge session led by Zachary, ADAAWE Hub Administrator
- Dive into the Indigenous Medicine Wheel teachings
- Explore deeper meanings behind your own interpretations of the wheel
- Discuss how we can apply traditional teachings to our community through business, and in life
Complimentary coffee and tea is provided. Everyone is welcome!