Create a Dreamcatcher with Bougie Birch
December 7 @ 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM$25
Have you always wanted to learn how to create traditional Indigenous dreamcatchers? Don’t miss your chance to get hands-on training and learn about the cultural significance behind this age-old tradition.
Join Ashley Clark, founder of Bougie Birch, for a craft-filled evening from 5:00 PM to 8:00 PM, and learn to create a Dreamcatcher with Bougie Birch.
Join us to:
– Learn the basics of crafting dreamcatchers.
– Understand the history behind Indigenous-crafted dreamcatchers.
– Discuss Indigenous traditions regarding dreamcatchers.
– Get a dreamcatcher creation kit from Bougie Birch
– Create your own dreamcatcher on-site
– $25 registration fee includes materials and event entry
Spots fill up fast, please pre-register for this event. Cash, credit and debit cards are accepted on-site for purchases.
Everyone is welcome! Complimentary coffee and tea is provided.
⌚ Time: Between 5:00 p.m. and 8:00 p.m.
📍 Location: ADAAWE (338 Somerset St. W, Ottawa)